Re: X-country! (Again)

At 12:47 AM 1/4/99 EST, Shawn C Meze wrote:

>On Sun, 03 Jan 1999 00:05:22 -0800 T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> writes:
>
>>Well, I just saw off Shawn, Julie, Chris, and the Toollies (sp?).
>>I'll let someone else tell you guys the about Lombard st in SF.  : P
>>Will, If you're anywere near the bay area drop me a line,
>>TBerk
>
>Oh yeah, Lombard St. was alot of fun, wasnt it! Ah well, its not my story
>to tell but I DO have pics to proove it. :)
<snip>
>Made it home around 5:pm today.     ...when all of a
>sudden I had no power to the wheels. Tranny popped and then nothing.
>change gears, nothing. Clutch worked, just no power to the ground.
>
>Climbed under the car at 1:30am in 25 degree weather to find my drivers
>side inner CV had unbolted itself.

Shoulda called me, you may have still been in my jurisdiction.  : )

>The last bolt sheered itself.

No. I refuse to believe this.   So there.

> Anyways, I had a great time with everybody

After meeting with some of the list members my GF kept saying, "Now I
understand you better..." & "This explains SO much..."    LOL!

> and im damn glad to be home.
>Northern Ca is too cold for my blood. (81deg when I got home. Ahhhh.)

>              Shawn Meze
>86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
>The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
>best looking Scirocco in all of San Diego and Sacramento!
>Right Brian?

DaaaaAAAAAaaaaaam.

Since life is a limited time offer I guess it's best that we count our
blessings while we stir the lemon-aid.

Glad you made it back,
TBerk