Re: X-country! (Again)

On Mon, 04 Jan 1999 02:12:16 -0800 T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> writes:

>Shoulda called me, you may have still been in my jurisdiction.  : )

I thought about that, but my phone (Which had gotten heavily used that
day) had a dead battery. (18hrs of use does that...)

>>The last bolt sheered itself.
>
>No. I refuse to believe this.   So there.

It did I swear! It left a note too!

>After meeting with some of the list members my GF kept saying, "Now I
>understand you better..." & "This explains SO much..."    LOL!

Too bad she didn't make it to the Sac meet. She would of met many more
just like us! Might of freaked her out tho. Might of required counseling!

>Since life is a limited time offer I guess it's best that we count our
>blessings while we stir the lemon-aid.
>
>Glad you made it back,
>TBerk

A-men, and start knocking on all the wood in the house. Just because. :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and