Re: Hatch Lid Molding

At 04:29 PM 1/3/99 -0800, SigMac wrote:
>O.K., a month or so ago I mentioned an undue amount of moisture I
>would find on the floor accompanied by [shriek!] MOLD!
>snip<
> but I don't have a garage yet, so for now (while we're
>having a few days of sun) I've  caulked any places that look like
>leakers with some indoor/outdoor clear silicone --this'll also
>affirm whether this is the only leak, too.
>
>TIA,
>Jennifer

I'd recomend, when caulking the window rubber, to stick the tip of the tube
_under_ the window's rubber and squeeze in enough as you travel along to
have just bit squeeze back out. Since it hasn't yet set you can get the
excess wiped away easy.

I have found this to have held up through 6 months of nasty El Nino~ weather.

hth,
TBerk