Re: Hatch Lid Molding

Hey--thanks, that was my second place of suspicion.  You wouldn't
know it without comparison, but it looks like one turn signal
(wrap around) light assembly sticks out from the body further than
the other one.  And that same side seems to have been affected by
the wet:  the tail light has been intermittantly not working.
But, it's getting wet on the other side as well.

 I hate even looking inside the trunk there--it's a wiring
nightmare back there.  It looks like maybe the last owner
installed the Hella rear light reflector, and it looks like
spaghetti,  and frankly, I don't know why it should.  But then my
wiring knowledge could fit on the end of a dipstick.

Jennifer