Erfolg!

I posted last month for some help with my cold starting problem and want to
thank the group for the great help. In my case the winning suggestion was
grounding. After testing the cold start valve (normal) I put a #4 cable from
neg bat to engine block (one of the bolts on the intake manifold), and
another from neg bat to frame (battery tray bolt). I tried starting the
other day in cold weather (mid 20's) and was totaly amazed at the
difference. It fires up in the cold now better than brand new.

Brad
87 1.8 16V 95000miles