RE: [Tech] Water Leakage from engine bay

Maybe I'm wrong, I thought a "windage tray" was that tray you can put inside
your oil pan to keep the oil from splashing all over the crankshaft, thereby
reducing parisitic drag. I think the plastic tray under the windshield
washers is just called a "rain tray."

Of course, this is all purely academic, since we all know what you meant
anyway...

Neal (feeling unusually pedantic)