[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Fwd: RE: [Tech] Water Leakage from engine bay

>Maybe I'm wrong, I thought a "windage tray" was that tray you can put 
>your oil pan to keep the oil from splashing all over the crankshaft, 
>reducing parisitic drag. I think the plastic tray under the windshield
>washers is just called a "rain tray."
>Of course, this is all purely academic, since we all know what you 

Gawd! I wish somebody knew the techincal term for it!!!! 

Windage Tray duz not sound so great - picture a cold gust blowing cross 
your crankshaft!



Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com

To unsubscribe, send "unsubscribe scirocco-l" to majordomo@scirocco.org.
If you experience other problems, email: scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org