Ordering the Scirocco floor mats

I have received enough postive orders to make a group purchase of
the custom Scirocco floormats from RK Kustom (www.rkkustom.com).
I will be getting in touch personally with the individuals that
have already expressed their intent to purchase.  Before I place
the order, is their anyone else that would like to get in on
this first group purchase (which gives a 10% discount)? I do not
plan to make a new career out of making floor mat group purchases
so you'll be basically on your own to organize another one or
buy them direct from RK Kustom. :)  I'll hold off for several
days in order to gather the most orders I can in one shot.  Let's
say the cut-off date for the group purchase that I'm organizing
will be Friday, Feb 19th.  That gives everyone a week+ to
think it over.

If you'd really like to buy a set, but are a bit shy of the cash
right now, email me with your intent to buy in the future.  I'll
put you together with anyone else in that boat so you people can
make a discounted group buy at a later date, how's that sound?

Again, let me know if you have any other questions.  I'll get
back to the people that have written me already once I'm sure
that everyone who'd like to order at this time is given a chance
to express their interest.

Thanks again!

==Brett