Re: NJ VW Cruise! Feb. 13th

>All that i have to say is....wow! this is turning out to be bigger than
>imagined.

Really... that's what I'm saying!

 Now let me get this straight, part of our cruise will be over
>dirt roads?  Did i read that wrong?

err, aahhh.... no. You read it right. There is a section that we'll take
(and eventually double back on) that is dirt. Its really no biggie. If
you're concerned about paint damage, just take it slow thru there- you
should be OK. Its no mudbog!

Scott was actually teaching me the virtues of left foot braking on the
dirt section in my GF's Foxwagen. The car was low on torque, and I'm
sure my technique sucked, but It's cool... I can't wait to try it in the
uGLI- If I slide THAT off the road and into a ditch, I won't have to
grovel to my GF!

 And who from Air & water will be
>there? is it Todd himself? thanks Scott and chris for setting this up
>quite nicely.
>
>Rich Deede

Yer welcome! Thank YOU for suggesting it!
I don't know if Todd will be there, but he sometimes races in Camden
with the SCCA. His Corrado is pretty quick...

see ya on Sat- I'm taking tomorrow off to finish up the uGLi.  You can
call me if you want-
home (before Sat)908-541-0994
Cell (Sat) 908-581-9407

-chris