Re: NJ VW Cruise! Feb. 13th

Scott done scribed...

>Paaaaaaarr... TAY! 8^)
>
>p.s. Tuning companies that are coming to represent are: Air & Water
>Enterprises (Philly, PA), Volkstech (Burlington, NJ), Radspeed (Newark,
>NJ), and True's Automotive (New Brunswick, NJ). They'll have flyers to
>hand out, phat deals and hook ups to be dealt/hooked, etc. Everyone
>should come with lists of parts that they have for sale and stuff, too.
>Let's make the most of this thang, ya know?
>
>Peace...
>--
>Scott F. Williams

Hahahaha! Scott! You're a madman! You've invited everybody! This'll be
sick! Is TRUE coming? He used to be a customer of mine when I did
wholsale aftermarket stuff.  Never met him, tho...

Weather should be interesting:

Saturday

FLURRIES
Hi: 42 F, 6 C
Lo: 19 F, -7 C
Snow flurries and windy

the day before and the day after are supposed to be sunny, so I don't
think there'll be any rain.  Hopefully, just a flurry...

As for me, It's been one hell of a week.
I havn't been able to put the uGLI together yet, I'm still waiting for
the head bolts and the seals to go between the airshrouds and the head!
I've been keeping myself busy by putting in all the poly bushings and
new balljoints. i put the Fuba on the car and I cleaned up some crap on
the front of the car. I Still don't have a good winsheild, tho!

My parts should be arriving today, but I have Band rehersal tonite- god
forbid I cancel!  So I took tomorrow off to get all the crap done.

I cought a nasty cold on Tues that definately has slowed me down, but
I'm coming even if I'm on my death bed.

Oh- I put the 'marshmellows' (powdercoated white wheels with HUGE lip-
with Yokohamma 008R's) onto the uGLI. Now it's uGli-er than ever!  It
kinda looks like Ken Buck's autoX car! (sorry)

Enough crap. Gimmee a call if you wanna meet Friday. I prolly won't
check my mail...

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus