Re: Yuppies [Broken Sway bar brackets]

> >After all the discussions on swaybars does anyone have a
> >preference so far as QUALITY is concerned?? Thanks...
>

> Sure do! Neuspeed has never broken new brackets. Autotech has a
> great
> history of breaking their front brackets. Especially their newly
> reinforced jobbies.

Are you talking about their stainless steel straps?  Yea, I've
snapped a set of those myself (plus 3 other stock brackets) with
my 22mm front Autotech bar.

However, I've just purchased a set of machined aluminum brackets
from EM Sport, which are guaranteed (by them).  If they ever _do_
actually break, you get a free replacement.  They also told me that
not one of the several hundred sets they've sold has had to be
replaced under this policy.  I hope Autotech starts including
the EM Sport brackets instead of those wimpy straps...

>               Shawn Meze

==Brett