Re:[was euro bumpers][drivers rant][bearings][autox][pretty krap][recording sounds]

Hey!

 > Look pal, ive driven in europe for 3, count then 3 years. (1,2,3.
Yah,
> 3!)
> Ive driven in the US for 15 years. id trade EVERY one of those 15
years
> in for those 3 wonderful years I had driving on the German Autobahn.
> There's a thing there that people do which the americans completely
are
> clueless. Its called (Brace yourselves you filthy americans!) using
> consideration!
> I know that word hurts like hell, but its the damned truth. American
> drivers don't give a flying 16VJason about other drivers. They get
in the
> fast lane, park there, cripes!

Well Shawn, everytime I've been in the states, those
little lamo towns, I found the drivers there sooo nice.
Both sides of traffic came to a dead stop instantly
and let me cross. Maybe in some of the larger city's in
the US people are like that.

As for Europe, last time I was there, getting on the road was like a
death wish. I think I even heard one guy accelerating to hit me on
purpose! Some of those
driver's are wacky!

> I long for the open left lane, if I need to pass somebody, I CAN
because
> people are considerate and only use the fast lane for passing and then
> right away, they get back over so that OTHERS (THis is where the
> consideration part comes into play) can PASS.
> Its such a cool system and if in fact these binchi americans would
get a
> 16VJason clue and use the european ethic, traffic would flow so much
> smoother.

True. But that would be to simple. Make it more complicated, it'll work.

> Gasp, but alas, its only a dream.

Once again, True.

> Americans have a hard time using the few driving laws like using the
> yellow blinkie thing. THEY WORK PEOPLE, just move the little lever.
Um,
> my favorite one, LOOKING before pulling out into traffic. I don't know
> how many times I've seen the back of somebodies head while they pull
> right out in front of me and only after ive made an evasive
maneuver, I
> get to see their eyes whilst they flip ME the bird because they're now
> offended that I had to avoid them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Flip me the bird! Oh man, I haven't heard that one
in a while! It's still as good as it was
when I heard it for the first time!! Concerning that,
you have no idea how many times I've gone up on side
walks, almost steered into parked cars to avoid idiots.
IMHO, everyone other person who drives is an idiot. I'm
the only person who knows whay they're doing! There hasn't been one
day where I've gone out and not get mad at a minimum of 1/2 dozen
drivers. I have yet to get into a confrontation yet, but I can smell
it sometime in the near future! (I would use my clickers
if my left one worked, gotta see what's going on there)

> If things like this happened in europe, they would pass a law that
would
> make it a public service to cap each and every driver who behaved this
> way. Reward money would flow but only in america would there be a TV
show
> with videos of the "Worlds Best Traffic Fatalities"....

You are a violent man Meze, but I like it! I've considered purchasing
an Uzi and placing it in my glove
box or under the seat. Nothing to bad, just take out
they're tires!

> Gawd im feeling totally patriotic right now.

Serve your country my man!

Later

==
Paul Maione (Rump Rocker)