Re: NJ VW Cruise! Feb. 13th

Rich Deede wrote:

> All that i have to say is....wow! this is turning out to be bigger than i
> imagined.

Ya, now just wait 'till this thing actually happens. You ain't seen nuthin'
yet!

> Now let me get this straight, part of our cruise will be over
> dirt roads?  Did i read that wrong?

You've got it right, bud. There is just a little bit of dirt thrown in there
to keep the rally gods happy. There is a section that goes up hill and then
another that goes down hill. -plenty of opportunities to get sideways...

>  And who from Air & water will be there? is it Todd himself?
> thanks Scott and chris for setting this up quite nicely.

Um... I've spoken to Todd about it and he's going to try to get out. If he
doesn't show up, though, it'll be one of his guys. Right on...
--
Scott F. Williams
Sales Manager