Re: NJ VW Cruise! Feb. 13th

All that i have to say is....wow! this is turning out to be bigger than i
imagined. Now let me get this straight, part of our cruise will be over
dirt roads?  Did i read that wrong?  And who from Air & water will be
there? is it Todd himself? thanks Scott and chris for setting this up
quite nicely.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v