NJ VW Cruise! Feb. 13th

Hey, dudes. It looks like we're going to have a lot of fun this coming
weekend. We should have a 2/3 VW crowd (mostly Sciroccos) and then a few
Bimmers, 300ZXs, a Maserati, etc. Chris Chemidlin. and I mapped out the
course last weekend and let me tell yuz, the roads are challenging. At
the semi-legal speeds that we'll be travelling at, there should be no
problems, but there are a couple of opportunities to get airborne (-only
at doubled speed limits; these are marked out explicitly in the course
book and are easily dealt with) and there'll be two half-mile sections
of smooth but twisty dirt roads.

The route is generally very well-maintained with no evil potholes and
such. However, there are plenty of blind crests, one-lane bridges,
hairpins, etc. Like I said, we're going to have a *LOT* of fun. Methinks
this shebang will start at about noon, with the driving portion ending
at around 3:30PM. Then its off to the "Tiger's Tale" -a really nice
Steak and Ale house near Princeton. The word from the manager is that
they serve (beer, that is) to everybody, btw...

Paaaaaaarr... TAY! 8^)

p.s. Tuning companies that are coming to represent are: Air & Water
Enterprises (Philly, PA), Volkstech (Burlington, NJ), Radspeed (Newark,
NJ), and True's Automotive (New Brunswick, NJ). They'll have flyers to
hand out, phat deals and hook ups to be dealt/hooked, etc. Everyone
should come with lists of parts that they have for sale and stuff, too.
Let's make the most of this thang, ya know?

Peace...
--
Scott F. Williams
Sales Manager