Konig rims

I was looking through an auto mag and the Konig Tuner caught my eye.  Thing is I don't knoww didley 'bout Konigs---are they durable?  I am thinking about getting 15" so I figure there should still be a good amount of rubber to protect the rim.  Here in the Washington, DC area the roads can get pretty nasty.

I called Discount Tire and the guy quoted me a price of $105 a piece for the 15" x 6.5" Konig Tuner rim w/ no tires, just the rim.  Question is, is this a good price?  What about getting rims at swap meets?  I am trying to get a nice set of rims for as cheap as I can.  The other one I liked was the Konig GTR and they were $5 cheaper a piece.  I like the deep lip both of those rims have.

Better yet, any of yous got a set you want to sell me???

Victor J. Farren
Research & Reference Services
PPC/CDIE/DI/RRS
Tel: (202) 661-5842