Re: Konig rims

>I was looking through an auto mag and the Konig Tuner caught my eye.  Thing
> is I don't knoww didley 'bout Konigs---are they durable?
>

>Better yet, any of yous got a set you want to sell me???
>
>Victor J. Farren

I run 16in Konigs, in upstate NY no less!  We sometimes have tasty
potholes around here, haven't bent one yet.  Actually, about a year
and half ago, I bent an 15in MSW (OZ) rim when I went through what
could only be described as a construction crater.   I think that if
you take care of the Konigs, they'll take care of you. :)

==Brett