Re: upgrade questions

At 11:43 PM 2/3/99 , Shawn C Meze wrote:
>The only intelligent thing I can say to that is, "Duh dude"!
>Actualy, your car pulls like an 8V down low. The 2.0L is the exception
>the the rule.

We have gone over this *how* many times?

I used to say "look at my stock 1.816v dyno results, and then look at Meze's."

Now, I have upped the ante.  Look at my 1.8 dyno results, and now look at
Michael Helms' 125hp 1.8 8v.  Notice something interesting? He makes 2hp
more than me, but I have 25 lb-ft of torque more than he does all the way
thru the low-and midrange rpm range.  The 2.0 16V pulls like a
motherfucker... Now, when we're talking a 3.0sec 0-60 difference between
the 8v and the 1.8 16v, how is it that you can can begin to compare the 8v
with the 2.0 16v!?

	Sorry, Michael, don't mean to pick on you-- just illustrating a point.

		Jason