Re: What Air to fuel ratio should a 16v run . ?

On Thu, 4 Feb 1999 11:28:43 EST XXSpArCoXx@aol.com writes:

>So other words I should stop running my motor to lean ?

YES! Hell yes! That's a sure way to burn a piston.

>Oh look no extra periods that was all for you Shawn, Maybe I should
>write and reply an the mornings for now on seems to work .

Yes you did and I thank you for that. But uh... you left a space before
the question mark.. and again at the end of the last sentence.. Oh
cripes, now IM using dual periods... damn it!  :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and