The Gods Have Smiled

By the grace of the VW gods, Alex Ting and I made a killer deal on a beater
87 16V Roc yesterday.  Many thanks to Alex who did all the
work.....negotiating, driving and putting up with my excuses as to why I
couldn't go look at the car for four days..............

The car is basically straight but has a salvage title so we are going to
tear it apart, keep what we need and have the body hauled away.

I am transplanting the motor, tranny and fuel systems in to my MkI along
with the power steering dash and guage cluster 160MPH speedo yummmy.

Alex has plans for all the other parts right down to the little clips that
hold the carpet down.........

But I will let him expand on that

Anyone on the list transplanted a 16V into a MkI......how bout the AGB
tranny???

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop