Re: water leaks

My Jetta I has the 'big' (not glue in) winsheild seal like the early
rabbit, cab, and roc...
anyway, there was the typical big leak on the floor, so I cut the
winsheild out and saw 3 little rust holes in the winsheild frame. My
buddy with the welder wasn't available, so I ground them out and filled
them with JB weld. Slapped some primer and some paint on it and it
looked good!

Of course I smashed the winsheid when I tried to re-install it with the
new seal...

PS- fix the leaks NOW- before your fusebox poops out on you... That's
why my car was $100!

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus