Re: water leaks

Hi,

I knew from where the puddles where accumulating that it was the front
somewhere... then I got the good old hose out and tested the drain holes
with a steady stream, then inspected the car for drips as the hose was
running.  Then, poored water all over the windshield and checked.. and
bing bang boo, there where drips dropping off the bottom left side of the
fuse box... I then put a piece of paper up there... and guessed it was the
windshield.

From looking at the windshield I couldn't really tell where the leak
was... Water can sneak through some pretty small holes!  I'm guessing it
was from the bottom of the window, which the dash kind of overlaps.  I
guess you could take off the whole dash... good luck!

				Mike Goodman
				mgoodman@sfu.ca