Re: water leaks

	Hi,

I have resently bought my car used, and found out that the windshield was
leaking both on the drivers side (kinda from overtop of the clutch) and
passenger side from who knows where!  Anyways, I had it replaced... the
guys at the windshield shop said whoever installed it didn't put any
glue between the window and the gromet, and the gromet and the body...

might want to check that if you run out of the usual places...

				Mike Goodman
				85 Wolfsburg
				mgoodman@sfu.ca