Re: Find This Dude

Just out of curiosity, can't all of these transactions be done C.O.D.?  I
realize that may not for overseas and all.  But it seems the best way to
protect both parties.  Is there some problem with this that I'm not
thinking of?  (never having dealt with C.O.D. before...)

B.

'82 Scirocco (aka "Fritz")
'85 Jetta
GO HOKIES!!!