Re: RFI - Swaybars - Suspension Techniques

I've got one on the front of my 16v right now.  I really like it over my
stock bar.  It tightened up my front end noticibly.
 I think that the neuspeed is just as good or better.  More people have the
neuspeed, but i have had no problems with the ST.  I would say f*ck the
autotech, at least their hollow one, but thats my opinion.  They tend to
break shit--I've heard of it happening more than a few times.
I think ABD also has a decent front bar.
For the price, i would go with it.  I doubt you will be able to tell the
difference between it and a more expensive one.

Eric Person
86.5 16v