RE: RFI - Swaybars - Suspension Techniques

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> neuspeed, but i have had no problems with the ST.  I would say f*ck the
> autotech, at least their hollow one, but thats my opinion.  They tend to
> break shit--I've heard of it happening more than a few times.

The factory brackets that mount the bar to the control arm break in a short
period of time.  This problem is easily solved by contacting EM Sport
<http://emsport.hypermart.net/> and getting a pair of their heavy duty sway
bar brackets.  I knew this possibility when I bought Autotech swaybars.  No
complaints since getting the heavy duty brackets.

Greg :)
DriversFound.com