Find This Dude

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I need the collective might of the Scirocco list brain trust.

You may all remember the episode where Dirk bought some wheels that he
couldn't use the now the Dude won't respond.  Well, this Dude "Adam Vigus"
also happens to owe me a 16V exhaust manifold.

Now, I tracked his sorry ass down to Lynwood, Washington, Phone #
425-743-6507.  I even left him a nice message and he called back.  Well,
that was 3 months ago and now he isn't returning my calls or my
emails.....his address is avigus@scbm.com for any of you who want to
subscribe him to a porn list or something.

What I really need is for anyone with access to either the Lynnwood
directory service or a really good reverse directory to find this dudes
address.

The Seattle crew seems a little bored these days so "If" he doesn't respond
to my latest round of voice mail and e-mail, he needs a visit from the
"blanket party patrol".  Remember the soap in the towel scene from Full
Metal Jacket......my thought is something like that but everyone wraps up a
manifold.

Any help anyone can give will be genrously awarded by gratuitis sex with a
partialy tame farm animal from Fenton's home in Iowa.

Thanks guys,

Brian Honnold