Re: Find This Dude

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
> I need the collective might of the Scirocco list brain trust.

I might need some support too.

many people are writing me friendly mails to get this and that from  Germany.
This is O.K. for me and I still like doing it.
but a few people stop writing me friendly mails as soon as they got their parts.
of course I did not get any money either.
It's really no big problem for me if there are some days or weeks delay,
but two of them are not paying at all.
I was not sure if I should post the names on the list, but IMHO I waited long enough now.

- Joe Sasser owes me 230DM since January 1999 , not to mention the
   80DM that never arrived since November 1998 Joesasser1@cs.com

- Ben at CCSS, Inc. 2814 Towerview road  Herndon VA 20171 owes me $233 since August
  I had a contact person named "Jorge", he was very friendly but not replying any more.

- Adam Vigus still has to send me the center caps for the wheels, he promised me
  to get the data sheets that I never got, he did not tell me that two rims are bent
  in a way so that they cant be balanced completely any more,
  in addition I paid the freight for the parts that I sent him,
  but he didn't pay the freight for mine ( 630 DM ). If I had known about this,
  I surely never agreed to that deal...

Dear listers, if you should happen to know one of these guys, please remind them friendly
that I also need some money to cover at least my expenses.
Scirocco is a hobby that is fun, even more fun with others,
but it's not funny in cases like the listed above.

Thanks !

sorry for the non Scirocco post,
fortunately the vast majority of people being on this list is just great ,
and I'm still glad to join it !!

Dirk
'83 SCIROCCO GTX 1.8l EX carbed "black cat"
'84 SCIROCCO GTX 1.8l DX inj.   "snow plow "
www.Scirocco2.de