Re: cold running problem. . . help

Theoretically, the O2 sensor is out of the loop when the car is cold. I
had this problem with my Rabbit, and the problem was the fuel distributor.
It was letting fuel out of the injector lines, so that it took about 45
seconds to build up pressure again and start running on all 4 cylinders.
When the car first started, it was only running on 2 cylinders. It would
gradually go to 3, then 4. This can also be caused by leaky injectors. I
dunno if this is the problem, but it sounds similar.
	-Josiah