Re: OXS light and crazy idling

Bad idle, no O2 light, check your O2 sensor its on your exaust maninfold, they
go bad its a common thing, thats obviously not the only hting it could be but a
very likely one, and if you have sqealling from belts change them, or it might
be your water pump, theyre known to go bad and make a sqeall when they do.

HTH
Nathan