Re: heater doesnt work... and it is cold....

Sounds like you have two separate problems. Your fan's bearings are dead,
which is what is making the squealing, and your heater core isn't getting
hot water, for whatever reason, making it so that you don't get warm air.
Check the heater core valve under the hood. Sometimes they get blocked up
- my Rabbit has no heat whatsoever because there is no flow through the
heater core. She being a summer car, I haven't bothered to look into it
yet.
	-Josiah