Re: heater doesnt work... and it is cold....

Uh ohhhh..

Did you check fluid level of the antifreeze? Low antifreeze can cause
no-heat. I learned this the hard way on a different (leaky) car.

Also might want to check the ac fan belt. Switch on the air and see if it
seizes.I had to replace my ac compressor due to the fact that the
internals dried out (of oil), froze and burnt up. Luckily it didnt catch
on fire.

-ed