Re: cold running problem. . . help

Personally, I had this problem last summer where it would start fine but
run terribly and die if you took your foot off the gas.  It went away in
about 5 min. when it warmed up.  I found out it was from a clogged cat,
because when i put on my non-cat downpipe the problem went away.
I've heard bad injector o-rings can cause this also (when they warm up they
expand and seal better).
One other thing i can think of could be the o2 sensor possibly???
hth

Eric Person
86 16v