Re: cold running problem. . . help

Hello,

Let's see, the o2 sensor is not working great, but
it's working. . . (doesn't have full voltage range,
but it's still chugging). . . injector seals were
replaced not too long ago so that can't be the
problem. . . cat is not working excellent, but working
non the less.  BUt it might be the problem.  I'll look
into it.

Thanks,
'Chung