Re: Stalling Rocco Solved!

I was just thinking about this:  I've got the TT race downpipe with the O2
sensor up near the top-near the manifold outlet.  My question is that if i
am going to replace the sensor, can i just use a basic single wire one and
just not use the wires that go to the heater?  It would be easier and
cheaper i think, you can usually get those single wire universal Bosch O2's
for around 30 bucks.  Would i be able to do this?

Eric Person
86 16v