RE: Tools for correct mixture adjustment

The contradiction lies in the fact that some people say I *must* take it to
a shop to get the mixture adjusted correctly, and others had mentioned that
I could do this myself.  From what you say, it's clear that I can do it.
Now all I have to do is buy a Bentley manual, which I planned to do sometime
anyway.

Thanks for the input!

Aaron
'70 Bug - hibernating
'84 Scirocco - Woo-hoo!
Sand rail - for sale or trade in Columbus, IN
'87 Nissan truck - Soon to be for sale