Mono wiper centre parking/full sweep

    Firstly, I am apologizing to Ben Harder as i forgot about his email personally to me about this whole subject. Sorry Ben. Now..............what did to get it to sweep the entire windscreen and park centered is more than just take it off the motor and repark. I actually lengthened the little pivot arm on the motor by just THIS MUCH less than a 1/4" (courtesy of the old man's mig welder and various equipment) and then reparked as most did....with the arm sticking up off the windscreen. As far as making the straight arm to help the look...I took the stock, should work with any arm, placed it in a vice at the bend about to be straightened, heated that bend to not quite red hot, then slowly bent the bend out to straighten it. Follow this for each bend and then cool......paint and mount. Looks good and makes those damn CHEATER mono guys greeeeeeeeeeeeeeen with envy. I do get enough sweep to just nick the lower seal on each stroke........this is also using a 22" (or 21") blade. BTCC all the way !!!!!!!!!!!       Hope this helps as much as the other responses.

       Verne :
     '84 Wolfsburg 8v Roc
     '91 Passat GL (Wife's car)
     '97 Norco Lobos Comp (Full-susp)
     '89 Wicked Fat Chance...gone but not forgotten.
     '93 Scott Boulder
     http://www.skyia.com/~vwman/h2ovw.htm     <---my car and general pics
     http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/2830/   <---A1 pics only !!!!