My '84 Jetta GLi SLC

> > > I don't know what
> > > Sport Luxury Coupe
> > YOU DA MAN! Now I know!
> FWIW, I gare-ann-tea that the SLC emblem was added by some prior owner.
> The only car I've ever seen with this is the Corrado SLC.

I don't know about that. This car was, and is, far from souped up. I got it from
a junk yard, it was an abandoned vehicle but in semi running condition (bad
battery and trans linkage). The previous owner did absolutely nothing to fix it
up, it's as stock as they come! I got it in the Spring of 1997, and I traded a
used HP LaserJet II printer delivered and installed for it when it had 118,00
miles on it. Good deal?

-Marc

'74 VW Thing - http://getty.net/thing/ FORSALE in Philly!
'81 Jetta Diesel gone to the scrap heap after 178,000 miles
'84 Jetta GLi SLC with only 164,000 miles
'87 Scirocco 16V with 164,000 Miles, just got it on 7/2/99