Nuespeed rear stress bar?

I was wondering who has installed one of these it is the triangulated on, I
have a chance to buy one and I am wondering if it is worth it?  What
difference did it make?  Do you think it is actually better for the car?  I
also want to get a bigger rear swaybar, do you think they would work well
together?  Is it really much better than one that just connects the tops of
the rear strut towers?  Please respond soon i need to decide sort of quickly.

Josh Lukasik