SV: 2.1 Liter 16v how to? Anyone done this? Would you help a brotherout!

Forged pistons are good in applications where you put out LOTS of horsepower. A race tuned 1,6l injektion at +200 (old Scirocco race series) for an example, boosted motors with +120hp/l starts to get in the range where forged pistons are well suited. A 16V motor and you want to go past 200horses, could be used but not necessary until you go up to +250.

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,6l RSi -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker