SV: Passat

> semi-related, nitpicky note....Is the VR6 actually a dohc or sohc? 2 cams,
> 15 deg between the two cyl banks. I mean if it were an inline 6 it would be
> a dohc. If it's considered a V, it's a sohc, right?

It's a V motor but it's only one cylinder head. And it actually has two cams in it so it's a DOHC head, but not what earlier has been considered a DOHC head.

I wonder what they will call the four valves / cylinder motors head???
Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,6l RSi -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker