Re: Passat

the auto s are mostly lick that , but if there is something wrong
withthe tranny, you willhave to take it to the dealer, most places dont
touch auto vw trans, the two places i have been at send you straight to
the dealer fro thart....i am not sure about remapping th etranny....
as for the engine all vr6 are dohc ..the cams are on the top...so at a
15 degree angle the top would be split apart so you woul need the 2
broomsticks to open and close each set of valves on the split
jonas