Re: wiring questions

WaspHwy@aol.com wrote:

> is the wiring harness/fuse-relay panel on an 84 8v the same as the ones on an
> 80-81? reason I ask is b/c the haynes manual I have (rabbit, golf, jetta,
> scirocco, pickup throgh 89') only shows a scirocco wirign diagram for 80-81.
> please help me, I am trying to get rid of all the accesories and wiring that
> I dont need. thanks

Pick the answer you enjoy-

1. No.
2. Hell No.
3. Get a Bentley.
4. Even the Bentley is whack; trace all the wires yourself and make your
own personal wiring diagram. Post it for all the world to see. Tout it
but don't charge for access, give it away because only those with your
year and geography will apply.

TBerk