[16v Tech] Rear caliper install

Hey y'all!

I just replaced the rear calipers on my 16v with some remanufactured ones.
Now that they're on, my brake pedal seems to travel a LONG way before the
brakes engage. Yes, I bled the whole system after the install with Castrol
fluid. Twice to make sure.

They seem to work fine once they engage, but there isn't much room left
before the pedal hits the floor, so it makes me nervous. Anybody know what's
wrong? It wasn't like this before, and I've put used calipers on my other
16v and had no problems. Could it be the new calipers?

Not as important, but the parking brake SUCKS too. I can pull it up pretty
hard, but it doesn't hold the car. With the car jacked-up, you can turn the
wheels fairly easily with your hands. I have yet to see a working parking
brake on a 16v...

Neal