[CIS-E tech] Fuel Enrichment Wiring

I helped Rich with parting out his poor ole 16v, and bought his TT Fuel
Enrichment module. It doesn't have a wiring diagram and Rich didn't remember
where they went. Anyone know?

There's a pair of connectors that would seem to fit in-line with the fuel
injection brain, but then there's two more. They look to be about 16ga. or
so. One is a brown wire with a ring connector, and the other is a red wire
with some sort of blue automatically-splicing connector (looks like you just
snap the connector over another wire and it cuts through the insulation to
make a connection). It would seem to me that these are ground and 12v+
wires, respectively, but I want to confirm that hunch before proceeding.

TIA!
Neal