UK GTXs - please help!

Hi,
well, I didn't get any reaction to my query about the GTX model, anyone at all
in the UK have one that they can tell me about?  Bear in mind that I'd be
upgrading from my current 1.8 GT.  The cars are the same age, its just that
the GTX has MUCH lower mileage on it than my car.  And BTW, add me to the list
of Scottish owners, I make that a grand total of 3 on the list so far...

Jamie
http://members.aol.com/egj123

- --