Re: DSP Info, Shawn Meze

Thank you all for your response to my question. I did not intend
people to start listing all the illegal components that they have
but it did make interesting reading. You have helped me out
so now I am looking for a black interior for my 81 MK1. I know
it wont make me a better driver or make the car drive faster
but it will look better. The interior on this thing is not complex.
I think I will have it in DSP legal trim soon. I  want to make this car
totally DSP legal if possible. Then after I learn to drive better
I can think about different mods that may be questionable.
Thanks.

 I gota pull my stupid trunk cover/deck lid out of the trash now.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red Scirocco DSP #? soon.

Message text written by Shawn C Meze
>that's my input.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
best looking Scirocco in all of San Diego<

- --