Re: [Roc turns 190,000 miles!] [Update!]

I will check and see if the car still has the body parts you seak. A 81 is a mk1 scirocco
right?  (older body style)   I believe that there is a special service for shipping body parts.
Hmm  I bet you're looking at $100 or so in shipping.   Let me see if the doors and fender
are still available first and we can worry about shipping if they are there!!

Chris

greenchester@iname.com wrote:

> I need both doors and a front pas. fender for a scirocco 1, 1981. My fender is dented to all shit and the doors have rust holes in them. I am in the DC/metro Virigina area. I don't what shipping costs are like?
>
> mark hausler
> '81 scirocco S
> '94 toyo 4x4
>
> > Do you need a door and fender for a scirocco 1 or 2 ? I have a good door and fender
> > for a scirocco  2 and know where there is a scirocco 1 that I believe has these parts.
> > I am in Michigan but could possibly get the parts shipped to you, where are you?
> >
> > Chris
> >
> > greenchester@iname.com wrote:
> >
> > > Wow, yeah dats a lot 'o miles. My 'rocco came with around 94K but who knows how long it was broken. The original owner bought it new (duh) and I aquiree it from her family for $1. Had some problems though. Hole in floor pan b/c broken window guide (she just left it open to let the rain in) but it ran, and well, but burned lots 'o oil. Engine replaced plus all new suspension but needs body work(doors, pas. front fender, rust)(If you have any parts I am game) . All I can say is it hauls ass right now a
nd would not trade it for anything. My Toyota 4x4 just makes me want it more.