Re: wheels

>Ian wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know where I can find specific information on wheels, in
>> particular I'm looking for wheel weights. I eventually want to
upgrade from
>> the 13inchers to 15's, but I don't want to put 50lb lead wheels on my
baby.
>> At the same time I don't want pieces of crap that will fall to pieces
(PA
>> has crappy roads), I'd love to see the BBS RC's in a 15inch but I
think they
>> only go as small as 16's. The tirerack is great for general info and
>> pictures, but not specifics.  I really like a couple of the Borbet
designs
>> (types M, S & T) but I thought Borbet's were heavier than most?
>> BTW how are you supposed to pronounce Borbet?
>>
>> tia
>> ian

Ian-
how far are you from Allentown, PA?  If you're within a 2 hour drive,
take it and go to Auto Addictions. They're speciality is wheels. They
are the North east distributer for most of the major wheel companies,
and since they're distributers and not at the end of the retail line,
they can be a little flexable on price. they also have big install bays,
and do some pretty kewl stuff there.
their showroom is packed to the gills with wheels, and if its not on the
wall, its probably in their warehouse. They have scales there, too.

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen