Re: Speedo conversion revisited

It's gotta be for the same final drive as the final drive that you have in your
car. An '86 is probably designed for whatever the 9A final drive was. Check it
out, see if the tranny in your car has the same final drive. If not, that's
why. Do you have the FN tranny? Or maybe the FF? I think they have a different
final drive, not sure...
    -Josiah
    http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah